June 04, 2006

WHAT THE FWAK????????

CLONED MULES WIN RACE!!!! I've sunk to an all-time low by browsing Fox News, then i find an all-time low story about a pair of cloned mules in a race. what the??? can't wait to see me with cloned grandchildren competing in spelling bees.

that does it, i'm swearing off blogging for a while. i even dreamt i had a third breast last night thanks to a post by havril 'call me a fire retardant but' at insert something clever. AHHHH, i woke up after i saw myself naked and a mole beside my breasts....someone commented on the mole being another breast, i looked down and there was a signifigant protrusion with a nipple.

Comments:
hahahaha! i knew someone with three breasts...darndest thing. i think the dream was more about my third eye, but i would certainly say you're right, there's a lot of boobs around - how many politicians in this country?
 
I accept no responsibility for your superfluous breastage, real or imagined. And quit sending me those photos!
 
damn you havril, no one was supposed to know about those pics! i wouldn't have the third mammory gland if it weren't for you sending me all those genetically modified grapes!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?